Saw blade maintenance
Source: unknown Author: admin Release time: 2018-11-22 views
If the saw blade is not used immediately, it should be laid flat or suspended by using the inner hole. No other articles or footsteps can be piled on the flat saw blade, and attention should be paid to moistureproof and rust prevention.
When the blade is no longer sharp and the cutting surface is rough, it must be repaired in time. Grinding can not change the original angle and destroy the dynamic balance.
_The internal diameter correction and positioning hole processing of saw blades must be carried out by the manufacturer. If not processed properly, it will affect the use effect of the product and may cause danger. In principle, the hole enlargement should not exceed the original hole diameter of 20 mm, so as not to affect the stress balance.
_Selection of alloy grinding wheel.
1) The bonding strength of resin bonded diamond grinding wheel is weak, so it has good self-sharpening ability, no blockage, high grinding efficiency, less grinding force and low grinding temperature. The disadvantages are poor wear resistance, high wear of grinding tools and unsuitable for heavy load grinding.
2) The wear resistance and bonding ability of ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheels are better than resin bonded wheels. They have sharp cutting edge, high grinding efficiency, less heat generation and blockage, less thermal expansion, easy control accuracy, and shortcomings such as rough grinding surface and high cost.
3) Metal bonded diamond grinding wheel has high bonding strength, good wear resistance, low wear, long service life, low grinding cost, and can withstand large load, but its sharpness is poor and easy to plug.
4) The abrasive particle size has a certain influence on the blockage and cutting quantity of the grinding wheel. Compared with the fine grit, the abrasive cutting edge wear of the coarse grit increases with the depth of penetration, whereas the grinding wheel is easy to block.
5) The hardness of grinding wheel has great influence on blockage. The high hardness grinding wheel has high thermal conductivity, which is not conducive to surface heat dissipation, but is conducive to improving processing accuracy and durability. 6) The choice of grinding wheel concentration is an important characteristic. It has a great influence on grinding efficiency and processing cost. Low grinding wheel concentration affects grinding efficiency. Conversely, abrasive particles are easy to fall off, but the optimum bond concentration range is also the best.
- Next: Information about alloy saw blades
- Previous: No more